Multiple Support Worker roles available in Sebastopol (Ballarat)
We have a number of opportunities for new and experienced people who want to make a difference and are committed to providing a high quality service.
Who is CPSN?
We are a passionate and driven disability service provider!
The Cerebral Palsy Support Network (CPSN) provides support, information and services to people with cerebral palsy and like conditions. We empower people to achieve their goals and us a person centred approach in everything we do.
What is “Support Work” at CPSN?
Support Work is about working alongside your client(s) to achieve goals and outcomes
We have a number of opportunities available to join our great team - whether you are an experienced support worker or someone considering a new career, we are keen to work with you.
At CPSN, we work collaboratively with our support workers and clients to create great teams who work flexibly and together.
Depending on your availability and your clients needs, you will have opportunity to work short or long shifts and across a span of days, nights and weekends.
Key Duties Include
- Supporting with personal care, ensuring personal needs are met in accordance with Plans
- Supporting with general daily living activities, including household tasks, appointments, transport and community access
- Working collaboratively with your Participant(s) to achieve their individual goals and delivering a person centred service that meets their wants and needs
What WE can do for YOU
We recognise our staff do amazing things and we are committed to giving back
We can offer you:
- An excellent work-life balance with flexibility to contribute to your own roster
- A health & well-being program that is delivered for you with your input
- An innovative and passionate team, including driven leaders to support your development
- Real experience delivering a unique support model in the disability services sector
- On-the-job training relevant and specific to your client as well as online learning programs
- Access to experts in CP
- Opportunities to learn and develop
How you can join our awesome team
We are values-focused - so to join CPSN you need to be passionate, person centred and driven to make a difference
CPSN has a range of training and development, both online and on-the-job. We will support you. You don't need formal qualifications, but if you have them, that's great!
To be successful you need to have:
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Working with Children Check (if you work with U18s)
- Current First Aid and CPR
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- COVID-19 vaccination evidence (3 doses)
If this job sounds good to you and you meet our requirements, please upload your application today!
For more information, please call 03 9478 1001 and you will be directed to one of our team of Client Liaison Coordinators.
At CPSN, we know we are at our best when our team represents the communities we serve. We are proud of our commitment to providing a supportive work environment for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTIQA+ community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
Employment with CPSN is subject to the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Check (and international where relevant), Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and Reference Checks. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. CPSN is an equal opportunity employer.
No Agencies, please.