Support Coordination - Disability Services
The Cerebral Palsy Support Network is expanding with positive growth and have opened the doors of opportunity for our next Support Coordinators to join our Support Coordination team!
We are a Not-For-Profit Organisation who stands tall as the only Cerebral Palsy specialised service in Victoria, empowering our clients to live independently and flourish through the provision of support, resources and services.
Our organisation lives and breathes our pillars of values, which ensures we not only support our clients in the best way possible, but have an excellent team culture where we support each other through transparency, engagement and collective collaboration.
About the Role
As an integral part of our expanding Support Coordination team, you will work one-on-one with clients to connect them with different services and supports that meet their individual needs and goals. You'll build relationships with a variety of community and mainstream services and be a big part of developing and maintaining our information library.
Support Coordination is a new service which has been implemented as a part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The NDIS is transforming the disability sector and this has been a very exciting time for us and our members. Our list of Support Coordination clients keeps growing, which means more and more of our members are getting access to the supports they want and need.
A Bit About the Benefits of working with CPSN
- Full Time role with on-going support and training!
- Organisational Culture which promotes Inclusion, Diversity and Collaboration!
- Excellent Salary Packaging Benefits and Flexible Working arrangements!
- Thrive in a challenging role which encourages you to utilise your enthusiasm and creativity in promoting positive outcomes!
A Bit About Your Skills
- You have a well developed and demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to recognise the appropriate communication style to use for varying audiences.
- You have an understanding of the NDIS and the varying complexities which are involved in Service Agreements and Plans.
- You have the ability to think on your feet - fast - and use your initiative to find multiple solutions to unpredictable hurdles.
A Bit About Your Attributes
- You have a strong commitment to empowering and supporting people with Cerebral Palsy and their support network, to engage services that facilitate their individual goals.
- You strive on providing the best individualised outcomes for your clients by being passionate, enthusiastic and thinking outside of the box.
- You share our passion and commitment to our Vision and Mission, and collaborate with the entire organisation to uphold our policies and team charter.
Any offer of employment at the CPSN will be subject to a satisfactory criminal history check.
CPSN is committed to promoting and protecting the interests and safety of vulnerable persons including people with a disability, children, people from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We have zero tolerance for abuse of vulnerable people.