Make a donation
Donations are vital for ensuring that we are able to continue supporting people and families living with cerebral palsy.
But what does it mean to donate? And where does the money go?
Here are some real examples of how we use your donations to help others.
- $25 pays for a half hour crisis call to an individual with cerebral palsy.
- $50 enables a child with cerebral palsy to participate in a recreational group activity.
- $100 provides critical support with a home visit for a family whose baby has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy.
- $200 sets up a community information session about cerebral palsy for up to 25 people.
Donations can be made by:
- make a donation using our secure online payment system
Electronic Funds Transfer
- Bank: National Australia Bank
- Account Name: CPSN Operating Account
- BSB: 083-449
- Account No: 39-646-9525
- We accept VISA and Mastercard donations over the phone on 1300 277 600 or (03) 9478 1001, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Please send donations by cheque or money order to:
Cerebral Palsy Support Network
517 High St Preston, VIC 3072
If sending a cheque/money order, please state if you require a tax-deductible receipt and if so, include your full contact details so we can send one to you.
Alternatively, you can complete and return the attached donation form.
Donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.