Becoming a member will give you access to the following:
- Care Centre access including phone support, virtual peer groups, information on CP issues, face-to-face support and consultation by appointment.
- Intake and referral to relevant CP supports and services
- Attendance to parent support groups
- Access to the CPSN members-only section of the website containing an information library, resources, other services, useful links, information on products and equipment, therapies and professionals who work with individuals with CP
- Membership programs including CP Innovative Choices (CPIC) program, Support Coordination and Plan Management.
- Invitation to community awareness events and activities such as CP Awareness Week activities, Family Fun Day, World CP Day and Carer Week activities.
- CPSN monthly newsletter, “What's The Buzz”, which will keep you informed of all the CPSN's activities.
- Seminars and workshops
- Regular email updates with information on issues and services relevant to cerebral palsy.